a.j. Veneklasen, Inc. Building Services - Grand Rapids, MI
Since a.j. Veneklasen, Inc. is a client-focused, performance-based General Contractor, building maintenance services are a natural part of our offering. This includes both building repair, inspection and preventative maintenance. Our clients have the convenience of dealing with a single provider for all of their building's needs.
An inspection of your building can catch small problems before they become a major catastrophe. These catastrophes can cause down time and tremendous cost to your business. A qualified a.j. Veneklasen, Inc. inspector can do a thorough inspection of your building and leave you with peace of mind, or a recommended course of action to follow that will keep your building in good condition.
Annual Building Service Contracts
If you would like to outsource your facility maintenance management, we offer annual service contracts that cover preventative maintenance and repairs. We can even include programs to increase energy efficiency or improve building performance. The service contract can be tailored to meet your needs and stay within your budget.
Knowing your annual facility maintenance costs in advance can be a huge help in budgeting and cash flow management.
If we've built your facility, you can extend your standard warranty.
AJV Service Professionals will inspect your facility twice annually, making necessary repairs and performing preventative maintenance. This inspection will service as an ongoing quality control. This unique service will provide you with an effective method of keeping your building operating efficiently and help to reduce the need for costly crisis management in the future.
Projects and Repairs
Service contracts are optional, of course. Instead, you can simply call us whenever you have a specific project in mind. The following list provides some examples of the projects and services we can handle:
- Building Inspections
- General Carpentry
- Pre-Engineered Building Repairs
- Floor and wall tile installation and repair
- Drywall framing, installation and repair
- Replace lighting ballast, outlets, repair or move fixtures
- Replacing light bulbs, smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- Repairing leaky faucets, installation of toilets and sinks
- Caulking and sealing of leaking doors and windows
- Repair or replace doors, hardware and weather stripping
- Repair or replace gutters and down spouts
- Awning and sign cleaning, repair or replacement
- Shelving installation and repair
- Moving of office partitioning
- Assembling and moving work stations
- Installation of bathroom rails, paper and soap dispensers
- Installation of coat hooks
- Installation of bollards and hand rails
- High pressure cleaning of driveways, patios and sidewalks
- Fence Repair
- Metal Roof Repairs and maintenance
- Siding & Trim Work Repair and Replacement
- Crane Services
- Exhaust Vents/Roof Fans
- Loading Dock Replacement/Removal/Relocation
- Mezzanine Construction
Energy Audit/Green Options
We can audit selected operations or your entire facility for energy usage including LEED Certification. We can even help you understand State and Federal incentives for solar and wind options and the impact of such technologies on your future energy use.
Contact a.j. Veneklasen, Inc.
Contact us to learn how our building services can save you money and maintenance hassles today!